Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively call target lists provided by sales, marketing and/or sales management to identify key contacts and create interest in services
- Identify new lead prospects through internet research and social media
- Maintain accurate records in CRM applications of all lead activity
- Attend and participate in weekly sales training and participate in field sales calls to support regional efforts
- Must meet and exceed key activity metrics, be goal oriented
- Strong understanding of lead generation and ability to manage end to end sales process, prospecting and qualification
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
Education and Experience
- 2 to 5 years experience exceeding quota in an inside sales role
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Understanding of data centers, cloud environments, software applications and networking highly desired
- Broad high-level knowledge of Microsoft enterprise products and solutions including Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Office 365, Azure and other Enterprise Solutions preferred
- Prospecting skills, cold calling, business-to-business sales experience (Software sales a plus)
- Strong communication skills and business acumen
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Has a drive for results and a motivated spirit
The security of company, customer and client business information is vital to the interests, reputation, and success of Involta Critical Infrastructure. Violating the trust relationship among the organization, its clients, its vendors, and employees can be damaging beyond repair. If you are contacted by any person or organization and asked to supply information, refer the request to your manager or the President.
To protect Involta, LLC legitimate interests, it is necessary that you maintain the security of information, which includes data and any other information not generally available to the public. All customer and client information is to be regarded as subject to information security guidelines that must be applied at all times. If you take action that compromises information security, you are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
Involta, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer