Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong team leadership skills with the ability to prioritize work for team members and keep tasks on track for final delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with Senior Leadership and align new platform features with getting bug fixes and minor enhancements completed in an organized fashion
- Strong command on MVC design pattern and PHP Frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend )
- Knowledge of working with tableless XHTML layouts
- Must be a good database engineer, who is also able to develop complex SQL statements and scalable database schema designs
- Deep working knowledge of web applications like CMS, ecommerce and Blog
- Deep understanding of site development, application layouts and portals
- Strong working knowledge of parsing XML and JSON documents
- Should have knowledge and experience of Agile Development with experience in CI/CD principles and ability to manage workflows across GIT, Ansible, Artifactory
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be a technology lover
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong command on English language (Spoken and Written)
- Ability to work in a fast-‐paced environment
- Ability to identify key issues in a situation and to think creatively and strategically in facing internal and external challenges
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
The security of company, customer and client business information is vital to the interests, reputation, and success of Involta Critical Infrastructure. Violating the trust relationship among the organization, its clients, its vendors, and employees can be damaging beyond repair. If you are contacted by any person or organization and asked to supply information, refer the request to your manager or the President.
To protect Involta, LLC legitimate interests, it is necessary that you maintain the security of information, which includes data and any other information not generally available to the public. All customer and client information is to be regarded as subject to information security guidelines that must be applied at all times. If you take action that compromises information security, you are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
Involta, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer