Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor client and internal networks using available tools
- Log all activities into the incident management system
- Ensure incidents are closed in a timely fashion with verification of customer satisfaction
- Must be professional, personable, and courteous at all times
- Continually look for opportunities to improve service to the customer
- Participate on special projects as needed and defined, meeting all timelines
- Assist with documenting and updating departmental procedures and work instructions
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
Education and Experience
- Associate degree or college coursework with an emphasis on Information Technology beneficial but not required
- Customer Service experience required
- Experience in an IT environment
- Security certifications or coursework towards certification beneficial but not required
- Ability to learn and integrate new technologies in an ever-changing / fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of IT/Security acronyms, terms, and concepts
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge of LAN, WAN, internet and other communication technologies is beneficial
- Have available transportation
- Be able to lift and move moderately heavy or bulky PC equipment
The security of company, customer and client business information is vital to the interests, reputation, and success of Involta Critical Infrastructure. Violating the trust relationship among the organization, its clients, its vendors, and employees can be damaging beyond repair. If you are contacted by any person or organization and asked to supply information, refer the request to your manager or the President.
To protect Involta, LLC legitimate interests, it is necessary that you maintain the security of information, which includes data and any other information not generally available to the public. All customer and client information is to be regarded as subject to information security guidelines that must be applied at all times. If you take action that compromises information security, you are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
Involta, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer