Tis the season for a little joy – especially with the close of 2020 upon us. In case you aren’t an avid social media follower, or if you’re like a kid at the holidays and simply can’t wait to open your gifts, we’ll spare you the wait. The campaign kicked off this week and will unwrap a dozen of the best practices, strategies, trends and tips for enterprise cloud deployments.
We’ll cover 2021 predictions, cybersecurity, hybrid cloud management, cloud automation and more. This playful reworking of a classic holiday tune aims to provide information on Involta’s suite of cloud offerings, vital to today’s evolving business landscape.
On the 12 Days of Cloud, Involta gave to me…
- On the first day of cloud, what 2021 predictions will be
- On the second day of cloud, a test drive of Involta Cloud Platform™
- On the third day of cloud, advice to get cloud ready
- On the fourth day of cloud, insight on AWS Managed Account services
- On the fifth day of cloud, cybersecurity advice
- On the sixth day of cloud, seamless hybrid cloud connectivity
- On the seventh day of cloud, info on public cloud options
- On the eighth day of cloud, how cloud automation can work
- On the ninth day of cloud, securing your Microsoft Azure cloud
- On the tenth day of cloud, a look at SecureHealth for healthcare IT
- On the eleventh day of cloud, backing up your cloud data
- On the twelfth day of cloud, ways to overcome four cloud computing obstacles
Wrapping up a monumental year, we enter 2021 well positioned to enable enterprises and organizations with cloud deployments. Throughout the year, we celebrated expansions in Pittsburgh and Cleveland, were named an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, Principal-level partner in cloud services within VMware Partner Connect, and were selected to be a part of Alert Logic's Partner Connect Program. We also launched Involta SecureHealth to help healthcare organizations safeguard data and drive better patient outcomes amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
For more information about our portfolio of cloud services, visit Cloud Management Services.