The increasing pace of business is driving the need to develop, test, and use new applications faster, more securely and with greater flexibility. As a result, IT leaders are pressured to scale, reduce costs, and develop fluid processes.
That’s a big challenge.To solve for this, companies are moving to more flexible, virtualized, and scalable cloud-based IT models. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is a cloud computing service model that provides access to resources in a virtualized environment.The model offers scalable resources with the ability to modify on an as-needed basis.In an IaaS model, the service provider manages the server, storage and network for the organization.This enables organizations to extend capacity by reaching into the cloud rather than purchasing and maintaining their own hardware and software.Moving to a cloud service allows them to transition from a CAPEX to an OPEX expense model, which drives costs savings and operational efficiencies. In addition, organizations can better control operating costs by paying only for the resources used. There’s a compelling business case for organizations to stop running their own data center and expand IT resources within the cloud.
While there are many advantages of cloud computing, there are also risks worth considering as well. Privacy and security, technical difficulties, vulnerability, and dependency are prime areas for concern.The IaaS provider you select is the most important part of your organization’s decision to move to a virtualized IT environment.
Involta is a validated, Cisco Powered IaaS Service Provider. Our infrastructure services are delivered in the cloud and are built on proven architectures from Cisco, the industry leader in networking and cloud technology. We've passed a third-party audit, which means you can be assured we deliver what we promise.
Involta CompliantCloudSM Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is the secure, seamless, scalable solution. Benefits include:
- Ability to allocate capital expenditures to business value rather than IT
- 24/7/365 expert support
- Predictable, stable operating expenditure costs
- Scalable and flexible resources – Get what you need, when you need it
- Refocus your IT department on innovation and revenue-generating initiatives, providing ROI to the business
- Streamline regulatory compliance and audit readiness
- Strengthened Security – Mitigate social engineering vulnerability and other potential issues posed by self-hosted IT
- Increased reliability – IT infrastructure hosted in Involta’s high-security, redundant, SSAE 16 audited data center facilities
- Bolster productivity with faster deployment
- Integrate IaaS with other Involta CompliantCloudSM solutions
- Lower total technology cost of ownership
Learn how you can get started with IaaS from Involta and accelerate your business to improve your bottom line.