As healthcare IT needs and requirements continue to evolve across the key geographic regions Involta serves, our innovative Involtans have developed and implemented proprietary solutions to meet these complex requisites and enable secure, future-proof environments to improve patient experiences and better outcomes. That is the key driver for why Involta’s technology solutions now support more than 11,300 hospital beds, 12,000 physicians, 7,000,000 outpatient visits, 384,700 inpatient visits, 33,000 babies delivered and 113,000 healthcare employees.*
The numbers truly say it all. Involta is deeply committed to serving the healthcare industry and delivering healthcare providers with the technology and experience needed to deliver exceptional patient care through our unmatched hybrid IT and data security solutions.
So, what’s our secret? It comes down to putting our words into action. We don’t just talk a good game when it comes to supporting the healthcare industry. We live it and breathe it—day in and day out. We understand that we all share a need for healthcare, and in today’s tech-driven world, reliable technology and security solutions are critical to providing the best patient care possible.
The same goes for what we do at Involta. We take a personalized approach to technology by going beyond servers and big data. Our priority is to understand our customers’ needs, earn their trust and ultimately deliver superior infrastructure, services and operational excellence by people who care. Here are three key ways we demonstrate our commitment to serving our healthcare clients.
1. Head of the KLAS: We Receive High Marks for Helping Improve Patient Care
Involta was recently rated and reviewed for partial IT outsourcing by KLAS, an esteemed firm that conducts thorough research and reviews to rank and score healthcare IT organizations. Involta received an impressive overall score of 94.9 out of 100 total points, highlighting our goal of enabling healthcare organizations to provide the best care for their patients. The KLAS rating was determined by holistically surveying our healthcare customer base to accurately score satisfaction across a wide range of categories, including product, operations, value, loyalty and relationships.
A high KLAS rating matters because it demonstrates:
- An unbiased, balanced review of IT providers
No kickbacks or incentives here. KLAS is committed to integrity and transparency when conducting its company evaluations and does not engage in collecting any fees for the reviews.
- Real, unfiltered customer feedback
KLAS conducts in-depth interviews with the IT company’s clients and vendors to gather an authentic, comprehensive view of overall customer satisfaction—and the interview results play a major role in determining final rankings.
- A business-focused perspective
KLAS evaluates all aspects of the IT organization, including whether or not it operates ethically and with integrity.
2. Finger on the Pulse: We Leverage the Expertise of the Involta Healthcare Advisory Board
Involta’s healthcare mission is simple: to establish itself as a hybrid IT healthcare leader, drive innovation and continue to grow its healthcare market. To achieve these goals, we must leverage the knowledge and expertise of industry leaders in the healthcare field. Established in 2015, the Involta Healthcare Advisory Board convenes annually to share critical insights into the ever-changing healthcare landscape. The Board, consisting of top healthcare executives and honored guests from across the United States, also discusses current IT industry trends and acts as a strategic group of advisors to guide Involta’s overall healthcare market strategy.
3. Out and About: We Stay Involved in the Healthcare Community
Involta continues to participate in industry events that allow us to establish ourselves as experts on the complex IT needs of healthcare organizations of all kinds. The connections we make through robust and meaningful conversations help us better understand the current environment and enable us to uncover the challenges our clients are facing every day. Building and strengthening our relationships within the healthcare community helps us to meet our clients’ needs more effectively, which, in turn, delivers better outcomes for patients, increased data security and improved employee satisfaction.
- The Involta team and tech leaders from Banner Health participated in an on-demand event with Data Center Dynamics, featuring a Data Center Tour of our 52,000+ square-foot facility in Akron, Ohio. During the event, participants shared insights related to edge market trends and their impact on the healthcare industry.
- Involta recently led a webinar for Becker’s Hospital Review: Walking the Digital Transformation Tightrope: How to Balance EHR Innovation and Compliance. A distinguished panel, including Michelle Moran, Involta SVP of Sales, Product and Marketing, explored how technology companies with multi-cloud hosting strategies can help healthcare organizations improve patient care, reduce costs, minimize security risks and streamline operations. In case you missed it, learn more here.
- Next month, Involta will serve as a sponsor of the Becker’s Health IT + Digital Health + RCM Conference in Chicago, October 3-6, where nearly 500 elite healthcare executives will share insights into adapting to the latest trends in healthcare. Key discussion topics include digital transformation, telehealth, clinician burnout, the revenue cycle, cybersecurity and artificial intelligence. To meet up with Involta at this one-of-a-kind event, contact us.
Our best-in-class data center and security services support healthcare platforms for precision medicine, PACs/imaging, data analytics, telemedicine, electronic health record applications and more.
* Numbers are a cumulative representation of publicly available information related to Involta’s healthcare client data.