Exclusive Offers from Involta Partners Help Build Safe, Secure, and Productive Remote Work Environments
We at Involta hope you are staying healthy, well, and able to work efficiently from a remote workspace. We will return to the office in due time. In the meantime, Involta is here to help teams adapt to working from home in a secure and productive manner.
For a limited time, we can help get you there with exceptional resources and offers from Involta’s trusted partner channel. Each day our channel releases new offers designed to assist businesses in how to best adapt to the changing landscape. Our team can assess which opportunities are best for your circumstances. Here are the details of the offers available today:
The Cisco Capital® 2020 Business Resiliency Program helps business owners get the technology they need while preserving cash – and they’re allocating $2.5 billion to help cover the costs for 36-, 48-, and 60-month offers.
- This program is available for all Cisco hardware, software, and services.
- Orders must be placed by July 25, 2020.
- 90-day payment deferral followed by payments of 1% of the total contract value each month until the end of the 2020 calendar year.
- Remaining monthly payments will begin in January 2021.
- Eligibility is subject to credit approval.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.
AWS has put together offers around its Amazon WorkSpaces solution to help businesses work from home more easily. WorkSpaces is a managed, secure Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution that can be provisioned for either Windows or Linux desktops in just a few minutes and quickly scaled to provide thousands of desktops to workers across the globe.
- Up to 50 WorkSpaces through June 30, 2020.
- WorkSpaces Free Tier bundle includes one WorkSpace with the Windows Performance bundle, one WorkSpace with the Windows Value bundle, and two WorkSpaces with the Linux Standard bundle.
- WorkSpaces can be used in any AWS Region where WorkSpaces Free Tier is currently available.
Microsoft Office 365
For a limited time, get Microsoft Office 365 Business Basic for six months free with an annual commitment. It’s everything you need to help keep your business running. Chat, meet, call, and collaborate all in one place with Microsoft Teams.
- E1 licenses (with Teams) free for six months with a 12-month contract.
- Includes a Teams Quickstart setup to get your remote workforce collaborating as quickly as possible.
- Includes web versions of Office applications.
- Additional features include email and calendars, 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user, real-time co-authoring so multiple users can work in the same document simultaneously, and much more.
The current work environment has rapidly shifted to emphasize remote workers, and we expect more uncertainty in the coming months. This transformation to working from home has increased the threat surface beyond your organization’s network security controls, resulting in more risk and exposure to attacks. With increasing remote workers, you need to increase visibility at the endpoint.
- 90 days of Alert Logic Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Essentials free with a one-year contract.
- Ability to opt-out of the annual contract within 90 days at no charge or further financial obligation.
- Capabilities include 24/7 platform support, vulnerability scanning, topology map, and much more.
Veeam Backup for Office 365 ensures that you have access to, and control over, your Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Microsoft Teams data. This is the #1 backup and recovery product for Office 365 in the marketplace.
- Veeam Backup for Office 365 free for six months with signing of a 12-month contract.
Palo Alto offers award-winning security with multiple deployment options to allow businesses to enable employees to work remotely with uninterrupted access and a seamless user experience.
- Free Prisma Access QuickStart Service for new Prisma Access mobile customers - Offer Expires June 15, 2020.
- Prisma Access Additional Licensing for existing mobile customers free for 90 days - Offer Expires - June 15, 2020.
- Next-Generation Firewall and VM-Series - extending GlobalProtect Subscription trial to 90 days at no cost available both on Next-Generation Firewall hardware and VM-series - Offer Expires June 15, 2020.
- Palo Alto has reserved a pool of Next-Generation Firewall hardware for customers impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak and will expedite the procurement and shipping process.
Lenovo has created a comprehensive Partner Stimulus Package effective from April 1 through June 30, 2020. This package is designed to remove financial unpredictability and provide a solution that will align with the challenging budgets of our mutual customers.
- Eligible partners will get 90-day interest free terms for all PC and Smart Device purchases.
- Free cash at 0% costs – absolutely no interest costs, no fees.
- Credit lines:
- Up to $500,000 with a simple 1-page application.
- Over $500,000 will require additional financial information.
- Lines can be used for other products at distributor standard terms – other products not sponsored by Lenovo.
HPE has five different offer programs to meet the continuously changing needs of business.
- 90 Day Payment Deferral
- Delay new equipment payments to help ease budget strain.
- No payments for up to 90 days on 36+ month agreements.
- 2020 Payment Relief Program- Defer over 90% of the cost until 2021
- Lower payment to get you into next year.
- Pay 1% of the solution value monthly for the first eight months.
- Full portfolio of HPE Servers & Systems, Networking, and Data Storage hardware.
- Up to 20% select non-hardware items (e.g., software, software appliances, services, and installation) may be bundled.
- Qualifying transactions start at a minimum of $5,000.
- Offer available until July 30, 2020.
- GENERATE CASH FROM EXISTING ASSETS- Accelerated Migration
- Cash infusion back into your business using your current tech.
- In place tech becomes an enabler to bridge budget gaps.
- No interruption to your business operations.
- MATCH PAYMENTS TO USE- Extended Deployment
- Obtain up to 12 months of tech and only pay when activated.
- Allows for phased deployment or spare tech pre-ordering.
- Only 30% required activation in first three months.
- Pre-select a rollout/activation schedule (monthly or quarterly).
- Predictable monthly payments based on activated units.
- Available with the entire HPE product portfolio.
- Minimum transaction size is $100,000.
- RELIEVE CAPACITY STRAIN OR DELIVERY DELAYS - Short Term Rentals
- Rent certified pre-owned HPE technology from three to 12 months.
- Ideal for seasonal server or storage capacity management, data center moves or consolidations, or disaster recovery coverage.
- A short-term solution to bridge the gaps between IT projects at a fraction of the cost of buying new equipment.
- Equipment is factory-configured to your specifications.
- Available with warranty and eligible for HPE Pointnext support services.
- May include components, feature upgrades, whole systems, or multi-vendor hardware.
- 12-month PC rental program also available.
These excellent opportunities are designed to help your business thrive in our changing environment. Terms and conditions apply for each offer – and they are only available for a limited time. Contact your Involta sales representative to learn more.